C4SF-HV Instruction manual
Thank you for purchasing S-FHSS/FHSS compatible receiver. This production can supply enhancement smooth drive with FUTABA S-FHSS/FHSS link.
2.4GHz S-FHSS/FHSS Compatible Receiver is designed to use with FUTABA S-FHSS/FHSS 2.4GHz transmitters, such as air system T4YF,T6J,T6K,T8J,T10J, T14SG ,T18MZ,T18SZ or surface system 3PL,T3PRKA,4PLS,T4PX,T4GRS under S-FHSS/FHSS protocol mode.
- 4ch servo channels in C4SF-HV under normal status.
- S.BUS output support expanding servo channels on the 4th channel of C4SF-HV under special status.
- It has water splash proof function.
- Voltage Range :3.6~8.5V
- Operating Current: 60mA max and 45mA under linked
- Operation temperature: -10~70 degC
- Latency: 13.6mS or 20.4mS
- Sensitivity: about -95dBm for C4SF-HV
- Weight: 11g for C4SF-HV
- Turn on the S-FHSS/FHSS transmitter, leave it 0.5M~1M away the receiver.
- Connect the battery to the receiver while pressing receiver’s F/S button.
- Red LED light on and Green LED off when searching signals, and turn to Green LED light on and Red LED off indicate bind is succeeded.
C4SF-HV set failsafe on the S-FHSS/FHSS transmitter just like the operation of the FUTABA receivers if the feature exist. We highly recommend you set failsafe feature while driving your models. An example of a useful Failsafe setting would be to shut down the model’s throttle, so that it does not fly or drive away uncontrolled.
Special/Normal mode switch guide:
If your receiver has been linked with your transmitter, please power off your transmitter. When your receiver’s LED light red, push down and hold the button on your receiver for more than 6 seconds and not more than 10 seconds, release the button to see the green led flash, push down the button again right now, receiver get back to light red. Now the MODE status has changed between Special mode and Normal mode. When green led flash low indicate normal mode to special mode, and green led flash fast indicate special mode to normal mode.
Under the special mode status, you can get S.BUS output feature on the the 4th channel of servo channel, other channels not changed.
NOTE: if you want to reset the receiver to normal mode, you can rebind the receiver to your transmitter.
Servo selection guide:
If you want to take analog servos on the model, please take normal mode.
LED statusindicated under normal working status:
No signal searched
Signal is very good
Signal is not very good
Signal is weak